INSTRUCTIONS FOR ORAL PRESENTERS
- Presentation Time: 10 minutes presentation
- Presentation slides should be prepared with Microsoft PowerPoint (Download Template Oral)
- Please indicates abstract code, abstract title, authors, and institutional affiliation in your slide presentation
- Slides size must be set to 16:9 Ratio
- Presenters are requested to check and submit their final version of presentation files at least 4 hours before their presentations at the slide counter in the speakers’ room. You should check your presentation file whether it works correctly in our system.
- Should there be any videos to be played within your PowerPoint slides, please make sure to check it in the session hall where your presentation is taking place – even after checking it in the pre-view room.
- Control computers will be equipped with Windows Operating System.
- The computer used in the presentation will be provided by the Organizing Committee.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR POSTER PRESENTERS